Many manufacturers have apps installed by default on the phone or there are some applications that you do not want to use Android and you want to remove them, and you do not leave the device. There is a quick, simple and rootless way to do this. To do this, follow these steps:
- Download the portable version of this tool and decompress the zip:
The next step is to enable “developer” mode on the device. To activate it:
- Open settings
- Go to “about your device”
- Tap 10 times over “MIUI Version” / “build” (according to brand/model)
A message will appear that the developer options are enabled
- Then go to additional settings/advanced options (depending on brand, device model).
- Go to “developer options”.
- In the new window, enable the main developer options switch, the “USB debugging” switch
We have already activated the developer mode!!!!
- Connect your phone to your computer
- Windows will install the necessary drivers, if some message of “permission” appears in the mobile, it accepts the authorization.
- The zip that you have downloaded, and unzipped, runs on cmd-here.exe
- Execute the following to know the installed apps (watch the phone, you can ask for some permission):
adb shell pm list packages
- To remove for example Google Chrome, youtube, run:
adb shell pm uninstall -k –user 0 com.android.chrome
adb shell pm uninstall -k –user 0 com.google.android.youtube
Pay attention that there are double script in front of user. Once you have finished deleting the desired apps, remember to turn off the developer switch.